Free access to healthier habits for Y Members!
At the Y, we understand that now more than ever, we all need help overcoming stress, building resiliency, and improving well-being.
That’s why we are helping to connect members with Registered Dietitians for a personalized nutrition counseling experience.
- No cost or co-pays. Covered for Independence Blue Cross, Aetna, and Cigna health plans*
- Confidential and HIPAA Protected
- Available for spouses and dependents
- Can be done from any internet-enabled device with capabilities for video
- Access to dynamic content experience in Wellness Coaches Healthy Ways digital platform where you will gain access to nutrition tips, recipes and more!
*Anyone can sign up for a visit and provide their insurance information to see if they qualify. If you don’t have a qualifying plan, Wellness Coaches will reach out to let you know and show you how you can still gain access to credible nutrition information in Wellness Coaches’ Healthy Ways digital platform.
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Scheduling your first appointment is fast and easy through the secure portal of our partner – Wellness Coaches.
Register: Register in the Healthy Ways Digital Platform by clicking the link below. You will choose your branch and provide your contact information.
Schedule Your Appointment: Schedule your appointment on demand with a Registered Dietitian, receive and appointment confirmation via email and click the virtual meeting link to have your appointment form any internet enabled device with a webcam.
Already have an account?
Go to portal.healthyways.com or download the Wellness Coaches app to log in and schedule.
For questions, concerns, or for assistance in booking an appointment, please contact Wellness Coaches at 800-484-7720 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone service hours are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.